Monday 2 August 2010

Steal: Avon Luxe Lace Gel Eyeliner



This is a life saver!It only cost £2 at the time purchased and I am sure it'll cost this much now as well! Maybe thats why its called Super Shock?Perhaps, perhaps. You will not go back once you get this not so hidden treasure from an Avon catalogue. So if you know of any Avon representative, Get your hands on these(well you can get it online too but we all like free shipping). Why am I raving so much for this supposedly cheaply priced product?

1) It works just as well as MAC's gel eyeliner

2) Does not smudge even on oily skin

3) It is heavily pigmented, so its literally the blackest of blacks

4) It glides on perfectly onto your eyelid with minimal effort
5) Did I mention that it was only £2


I usually tend to invest in quality products that are pricey so this is a change especially when its big in quality yet small in price!
This product has lasted me for like 2 whole months which is good because you're meant to dispose your eyeliner every month anyway! This is literally a beauty saviour of the credit crunch. Its worth the detachment of £2 which I am sure I would have spent on a box of Medium fries from Mcdonalds anyway, now that is bad.


Have you tried this product before?Agree/Disagree with me?Feel free to post your comments!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment