Tuesday 7 September 2010

Heaven Scent Perfume: D&G Number 3 L'IMPERATRICE

D&G 3 L'IMPERATRICE


I have decided that this will be my signature lifelong scent. If I ever become a famous person, even if I was a famous hobo, I want to endorse this scent. I mean, look at Chanel No.5(wow this sounds like im discussing my next door apartment), its been around without any form of discontinuation for more than 90 years and this elixir holds that potential, in fact, I dare say, it beats Chanel No.5 hands down. Don't get me wrong, I love Chanel No.5 but there has just been too many similar versions of this perfume that its appeal to me is fading off. I only feature perfumes that I actually use in this blog and I tend to stick to one perfume for a long period of time because I get used to smelling that way. I am sure I am not the only who does this, especially when people have already been accustomed to this scent as part of me. Sometimes I get asked what I have on and I just never let this secret out because I am selfish and just don't want others to know how I smell so divine.


Obviously, you can't actually smell this beauty over this blog post but D&G No.3 is:
1)What goddesses like Aphrodite smells like.
2) A fruity combination scent of Apples, Peaches and Watermelon
3)Long lasting
4)Mellow
5)Does not give out a strong whiff of ethanol
6)Like no other


The other perfumes from this range smell good too but they also smell average and a similar version can be found easily from the next counter. L'Imperatrice(what a mouthful) which means Empress, stands out like, well, an empress!


Now you have to make a trip down to Debenhams or wherever you get your perfume from to test this out. I am known to exaggerate but this does not require any and if you're lucky enough to read this, you will probably stick to this perfume for life!
xoxo


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment