Thursday 16 September 2010

Revival: Hareeeeeeemba


Harem Trousers



Look what the fashion waves brought back to shore- Harem Trousers!I must admit I was never a fan before, especially the baggy ones that only makes you look more like a bag lady with the need to air her nether regions, I am however, very into the legit harem trousers.

I do love the kind that Sienna Miller is wearing in the picture above because it is just so easy to wear and you can wear with almost any top while making a statement. I personally wear it with a very dressy top when I go out clubbing or a normal tank when I'm out at the groceries or a graphic tee when I'm out and about elsewhere where the public eye is opened wider. It is comfortable and reasonable making it oh so trendy.

I also love how it makes me seem like Princess Jasmine, my fictional idol, but thats a different story ;p



GET A PAIR(pun intended)


ASOS Zip Slouch Harem Pants £26

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment