Saturday 10 July 2010

GIRL IN THE OVERALLS!FREEZE!

WELCOME TO THE STYLE POLICE!


Late Fashion hero, Michael Jackson.

This blog is dedicated to all fashionistas/ters or fashionistas in the making!I aspire to belong to the fashion industry, I feel like im already part of it. I have always been ever so intrigued by fashion, most girls would say the same. Why?because looks DOES matter. Knowing your fashion means you know you look good. Our fashion sense represents us before we even breathe a word. For some cases, a good fashion instinct covers your flaws.

I follow trends but I also pick and choose what suits me, I am not a conformist fashionista(wow I just made fashion sound so political), I pick up on latest trends yet ditch what I do not agree with. Sometimes I feel some trends are started as a joke.

I will be blogging about all things fashion, beauty and lifestyle because they are things that I am so passionate about. I know some would say its wrong/over rated to say you're "passionate" about something, but I truly am. You will read my take on various fashion trends, celeb fashion, different products, etc.

As for me, The way I dress is quite edgy, eightist yet futuristic, which is why my fave designers are Balmain, Alexander Mcqueen and Karl Lagerfeld. I am a huge music junkie who loves particulary Indie rock and house, I tend to fuse my music taste with what I wear. Being a girly girl as well, I do love my Chanel, Betsey Johnson and Juicy Couture as well. My friends would know how paranoid I am with my Juicy bag, I always refer to it as my baby. My style is always a bit of a mix(Like I said, I do not conform;p), I can go from dressing like a stony mannequin to femme male to a floral princess and many more. As much as I know where I fit in in terms of my own style, I still love to experiment just for the sake of it!Fashion evolves all the time. Sure some trends to make a come back but its never the same is it?

Keep reading to get your regular dose of fashion from the fashion police!

Love ,
The Style Police
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment